Eloise A. Guzman, Houston Bankruptcy Attorney
Get a Skilled & Experienced Professional on Your Side
Eloise A. Guzman of Guzman Law Firm is a Houston bankruptcy attorney who
is devoted to helping her clients get free from debt. She is thoroughly
familiar with all aspects of bankruptcy and can assist you with any type
of case, no matter how complex. When you come to her, she can identify
all of your options, advise you on the best course of action to take,
and help you move forward into a debt-free future. She gives personalized
attention to each of her clients, making sure that their goals are heard
and that she is striving to meet them.
us about your situation in a
and we can help you!
More About Attorney Guzman
Ms. Guzman has a keen focus on bankruptcy law, and as such she has accumulated
a vast amount of knowledge in the subject over her many years of legal
practice. She has assisted countless clients through all types of cases,
including Chapter 7, Chapter 13, and more. In her spare time, Eloise A.
Guzman enjoys traveling alongside her family and her beloved chihuahua.
She is a beginning student learning the guitar. She also enjoys cooking
Areas of Practice
- 5% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Texas, 1985
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 1985
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 1993
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 1993
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas
- J.D. - 1984
- University of Houston, Houston, Texas
- B.S. cum laude - 1981
- Major: Accounting
Professional Associations & Memberships
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, 2004 - Present
- Houston Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, 2004 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, Partner, 1993 - 2000
- Attorney General of Texas, Assistant Attorney General, 1989 - 1993
today at (713) 338-9009 and Ms. Guzman can help you get started!