Houston Bankruptcy Lawyer Sonya N. Gomez
Successfully supporting Clients & Handling Cases
Sonya N. Gomez received her Law Degree in 1998 from The South Texas College of Law. Her background in accounting and her ten years as a sole practitioner have served her well in assisting consumers and small business owners at the Guzman Law Firm. She maintains a high level of training as a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Lawyers and other professional organizations.
Contact Houston bankruptcy lawyer Attorney Gomez to get dedicated help on your legal matter.
About Ms. Gomez
Our attorney is a graduate of the Max Gardner's boot camp course specializing in mortgage litigation. Attorney Gomez has helped clients recover from difficult times through the bankruptcy process. Sonya N. Gomez enjoys playing tennis and the fine arts. When she is not in court battling creditors, she is at home spending time with her family.
Call (713) 338-9009 now to arrange a free consultation with a Houston bankrutpcy attorney!
Areas of Practice
- 25% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Texas, 1998
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2005
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 1998
- Texas A&M University-Kingsville, Kinsgville, Texas
- B.A. - 1994
- Major: Accounting
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, Member
- Houston Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, Member
- Houston Association of Young Bankruptcy Attorneys, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Sole Practitioner, 2003 - 2014
- Solis Law Firm - Accident and Immigration, 1999 - 2003
- 165th Judicial District of Harris County, Judge Elizabeth Ray , Law Clerk, 1998 - 1999
Start on your case by filling out a free case evaluation form as soon as possible!